Thursday 29 December 2011

24~28.12.11

annyeong my dear friends, sorry that i'm promise all of  you i would update my bloggie on 25.12.11
but i din realise my promise...i'm very sorry about that ya...because i'm busy prepare game for
youth camp on 26~28.12.11 at Damai Beach...so i'm busy and no time to update ya...
hope you can understand ^^
now..i'm start to share my nice memory on 24.11.12 and 26~28.11.12 to all of you ya...
please keep patience to enjoy my blog ...thank kiew^^






First....i wanna to talk about chrismas party in my church with theme of the 60's...
it is a very special theme in my memory...i really like it so much...
so i spent a long time to prepare my cloth..shoes..decorations...and bla bla bla~




 the stage that night...isn't this photo so steady? haha


 isn't i look like 60's ladies? haha...i love my molding so much..



 first program..Praise the Lord


 can u see many sticker on my arm thr..that was the election vote for 60's princess...


 the second program...dance!!! pom pom !!!


 MIME ~



 our chruch's golden voice !!!!


 funny MIME ~




 praise operation ~ 


 violin beat together ~


 OH YEAH !!!! the highlight of that night !!!! JAM JAM BO !!!!


 the highlight of that night PART 2 ~ dancing!!! (大眼睛)child


 the highlight of that night PART 3 ~ dancing !!!(一见你就笑)girls..


 the highlight of that night PART 4 ~ dancing!!!(给我一个吻)boys..


 UHHHH!!! JAM JAM BO!!! serene solo time..



 the princess of that night ~


the prince of that night ~



ahaha..isn't nice?


Damai Beach ( Youth Camp )


 damai banjil!!!



 first time like this..a very special experiance!!!


 what feel ? haha


 wating for check in ~




 

Group photo ~


some ppl say ...we are a new group called G.A.S
( grace..asther..serene )


cheers ~



thank kiew to support my bloggie ya..
hope all you like and enjoy it...



END MIU MIU

No comments:

Post a Comment