Saturday 29 December 2012

爱,带你回家

20 DEC 2012

i'm very sorry all my peepo !! i'm late to update !!
 because i'm just got the photo from my friend..
but i'm still post it faster when i'm got all the photo !!
now..i wan to show to u , the christmas function on 20 DEC 2012
and more...more...more...
enjoy and be faithful..^^



Christmas function Theme...



 worship our GOD..


 wow!!! i love this photo so much !! thanks Nicky !!




 Dance ~ You Raise Me Up



 Drama ~ 圣诞小鼓手




 YEAH!! PHOTO TIME!!


 心旋赞美团~


 take 2 !!!


 with lee's 4 sister!! Janny  Michelle  Lisa  Esther





 Plenary According ~


with my best friends... michelle  yi chiun boss  janet



22 DEC 2012

Joint Caroling !! with 新恩堂
our church's floats



  i'm Angel at that night !! haha!!


 prepare to start !! GO GO GO!!


 This is a special carolinf again !! because that night heavy rain !!
But i'm still give thanks to God ..because we are safe and done the caroling !!!


23 DEC 2012

牧区报佳音
Jalan Pasir Panas , Brayun and Sri Jaya


 PHOTO TIME AGAIN !!



 25 DEC 2012

christmas's  workship ....



 PHOTO TIME AGAIN!!!


 with my paster winnie lau..


 yeah!! We exchange christmas's gifts..^^




i'm very cherish christmas here last year !!
i'm also cherish all my belover friends...
christmas on this year is my happiest time!!
i wish i will be always have a happy christmas in my future !!


Thanks to support my bloggie ^^


END MIU MIU

No comments:

Post a Comment