Friday 12 April 2013

STMS Life



01.01.2013..... i'm going to sibu for my Short Theological Methodist School ( STMS )
i'm feel very happy and ' HIGH ' !!!!
because i can go out form house and live outside....how great !!! haha...
another is i can learn more and close to my GOD ....
Life in STMS .... i'm to go through thick and thin !!!!
Countless times through the grace of GOD....and love of GOD....
i know that EVERYTHING is GOD in power...
The main Power of love ..... JESUS CRHIST  

Let me show all of u the photo about my STMS program....


 


Belinda's birthday



Haw Ling's birthday




 crazy at bus stop .... 






 Mask Night



Now... let me show my family group photo to u....^^








 crazy by frisbee



 OH NO...forgot to told all of u...because of frisbee my foot in hurt....
but now is in the process of recover...
dun worry about me...









Time soon...
i'm finish my STMS Life....
3 months... like 3 days....
04.04.2013...i'm graduation


Chinese's STMS


Music's STMS






 My present from my parent ....
i love it so much...
Thnak you to my lovely parent !!!








Finally... i'm back home and prepare my collage's life....
i know it is really hard ...
but i know ....i have GOD...
he's always care and love me...
he's never forget me...
ADD OIL...all my STMS friends....




END MIU MIU 

No comments:

Post a Comment